A blogger expresses joy over killing her mother

The former American blogger of stories about death under the pseudonym “Vampchick,” Ashlee Martinson says in a new interview monitored by Periscope Crime and Society, that she’s “happy” to be in prison for killing her mother and stepfather following extensive alleged abuse.
“I’m happy because I’m getting help right now,” Martinson says in an exclusive clip from an upcoming prison interview with Crime Watch Daily , which is scheduled to air Tuesday.

“ My sisters are safe, and I know that sounds crazy because I’m in prison, but I feel like I’m free,” Martinson says. “I can have an opinion now. I can have my own thoughts. I can wake up everyday and know that I’m safe.”
In March 2015, Martinson, then 17, fatally stabbed her mother more than 30 times and shot her stepfather twice with a shotgun, before fleeing with her boyfriend, then 22.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada Fitness Hunt Carnival and Competition commences in Benin

Edo Man O' War hold 2024 Commanders' Retreat

The Man Godwin Obaseki: Getting the Job Done - Chris Osa Nehikhare