I divorced my wife because I want to have a Long Life, says former coach of Super Eagles

Social Reporters News Online
News from the source

FIFA instructor and former coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria, Adegboye Onigbinde, has revealed why he divorced his wife.

The 80-year-old recently dragged his wife to court and divorced her after lingering family issues.

He said he did so in order to have a long life, advising young men to always study their partners before marriage.

According to him, “I don’t really like discussing the issue. I can’t face a trouble that is capable of taking my life.

“We have been on the domestic issue for almost two decades and I think it is time to put an end to it. That was the reason I dragged her to court for a divorce.

“I’m using this medium to advise young boys to study their partner well before jumping into marriage.

“There are different ladies out there with different characters, I won’t want such thing that happened to me at this age to happen to any of my children or fans.

“Even if I end up staying alone, it’s okay by me, as far as there is peace of mind.

“I have no choice than to beg ladies not to dislike me for this. I know they love supporting each other, but I just have to do it so as to save my life.

“It’s glaring, its not a good thing but this is a marital affairs and that is the reason why I’m begging young boys to watch before they run into any relationship. I don’t like talking much about the issue.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada Fitness Hunt Carnival and Competition commences in Benin

Edo Man O' War hold 2024 Commanders' Retreat

The Man Godwin Obaseki: Getting the Job Done - Chris Osa Nehikhare