Why I don’t believe in Christmas – Yemi Fash lanso

Entertainment, News

WHILE many people are in the festive mood, warming up to bid farewell to 2016, top Yoruba actor, Yemi Fash seems to have a different impression about the Christmas celebration as it doesn’t mean anything to him.

On what Christmas means to him, the actor said, “Christmas is like every other day. I don’t believe in Christmas or Yuletide. To me, every day is Christmas because there is nothing I will eat on Christmas day that I have not eaten before.

Or there is no place I will take my children to that I have not taken them to before. So to me it’s all about making yourself happy whenever the opportunity arises”.
On what he has been working on lately, the actor said, he has been busy honouring veterans in the movie industry.

“I have been doing a lot in terms of celebrating African veterans in the movie industry through Afro- Heritage Entertainment Award that happens in Texas. And what we do is to celebrate and honour those that have spent from 20 years upwards in the industry.
It is not only Nigerians, it’s all over Africa. We have honoured the likes of Pete Edochie Kunle Afolayan, Liz Benson among others. The award has two categories, Icon and Legend.

The Icon is twenty years above. We do fifteen veterans yearly. So that is what I have been doing lately. The industry has been good before especially during the time of home video and we are getting better” he said.

Yemi Fash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Canada Fitness Hunt Carnival and Competition commences in Benin

Edo Man O' War hold 2024 Commanders' Retreat

The Man Godwin Obaseki: Getting the Job Done - Chris Osa Nehikhare